Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life facebook status

Life facebook status updates
  • DON'T EVER tell me you lied to me to keep me from being HURT. YOU lied to save your own ass, not mine!
  • Honesty is the only way to live happily. Lies ALWAYS come out. They may rest for a while, but Karma, whatever you want to call it, DOES manifest all lies.
  • You are great at many things, lying, cheating, deception and being a master manipulator. Congratulations!
  • I ain't Rhianna, I don't love the way you lie. If you lie to me I will throw a chair at you face.
  • You want me to come back so you can lie and cheat again? Hm..Let me think...Nope, that's not gonna to happen. I'm moving on because I deserve better then that.
  • Why do people lie? Ooh right... They NEED the attention!
  • How do you expect me to believe that I am what is most important to you when you continue to lie to protect yourself!!!
  • I love you and I'm sorry are 2 of the most common phrases, strangely enough they are 2 of the most common lies.
  • if you want to play the accusation game you better have proof, because when it is my turn to accuse I will be able to back mine up and it will cause damage...
  • Nobody likes to be lied to but it is so funny when you know they are lying and sometimes they stick their own foot in their mouth or someone lets you know