Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boys Facebook status

Boys Facebook status



1. Every time I think of you I get this cheesy smile :)

2. look at the U and the I on the keyboard there together look underneath it says jk it feels like you do that to me everyday

3. I'm totally cool when I see you with another girl cuz my mommy taught me that when I was done playing with my junk to give it to the less fortunate(;

4. i wish i could tell you how many times i think of u a day...i also wish i could count that high...

5. little boys play around, real men settle down

6. Sometimes I look at you, and I think I like you <3 I've heard bad things about you ,

7. Sometimes I just don't talk because I don't know how to tell you that I'm falling for you...

8. A person who truly deserves a second chance, would have never needed one to begin with...

9. Everyone keeps saying there are plenty of fish in the sea...well i want my old fish back! i don't care about the rest of the damn things!

10. Sometimes I wonder if you think of me as much as I think of you. Or if I should stop wasting my time because you really don't give a sht.

11. I want a boy as hot as Jacob, as protective as Edward, as loyal as Harry, and as sweet as Peeta<3

12. I actually thought you weren't like every other guy in the world. But i guess you are, which s*cks because I was really starting to like you.