Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Years Eve funny facebook status

New Years Eve funny facebook statuses



1. Omg I havent seen my friends SINCE LAST YEAR !

2. Another year past - a few ups and downs - some you remember - some you forget - New Year ahead - Dreams to Collect - Prosperous, Healthy, Happy and Content :)

3. Which resloution shall I break first ? Desicions, Desicions


4. says This New Year remember, life doesnt have to be perfect to be wonderful. Live, Laugh Love

5. I wanna kiss you on December 31st from 11:59pm to 12:01 ap, so I can have an amazing ending to 2011 and a beautiful beginning into 2012

6. To all my friends and family(including FB friends) Heres wishing a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ! Be happy...Be safe...and always Be FUN !!

7. During 2012, you have all had to put up with my stupid Statuses and my ridiculous comments. Well get used to them, because 2013 aint gonna be any different.

8. May 2012 be the year that all your wishes come true. Life is not always easy but family and friends like you make the experience so much better. Happy New Year !