Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Heart broken facebook status

Heart broken facebook status updates

  • i wish tears were invisible so no one knew i was crying...
  • If you could see what you did to me, you would NEVER be able to look me in the eyes again
  • letting go is easier said then done.
  • I may hate you, but every time you cross my mind I can't help to think what it would've been like if you wouldn't of hurt me...
  • Even the strongest feeling expires when ignored
  • sumday u will cry for me like i cried 4 u someday u will need me like i needed u sumday u will love me but hunny im srry i just wont love u
  • You know I'm here, you know how I feel about you, you know we don't talk much, you know I want you. I know you don't feel the same way but I still care for you.
  • A heart is one of those things HARD to give away EASY to break and NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to fix.
  • One day you will love me the way i loved you! When that comes day i wont be here!!
  • I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I'm done. And then I look at you and tell myself I'm lying