Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breakup Facebook status

Breakup Facebook status



1. Just because I am walking away doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means I've had enough!! It's not a choice I want to make but one I have to make

2. If you cry over a guy then you know that they really meant something to you and when you fight off and on have all the ups and downs you know you loved them.

3. Don't worry about me falling in love with you again, i built a bridge and got over it

4. I guess it's gonna have to hurt. I guess I'm gonna have to cry and let go of some things I've loved to get to the other side. It starts with goodbye.

5. its funny how you can love someone still even after they lie and hurt you.

6. When your head tells you one thing and your heart another, which one do you listen to?

7. It's hard loving someone and never being loved back but, the hardest of all is loving someone and never finding the courage to tell them how you really feel! <3

8. One day you'll regret everything you've done. And by that day, you best believe that I will be LONG gone.

9. Its scary when u cry and hurt so constantly trying to make things work, Then one day u wake up and it doesnt hurt anymore! That's when u know its truly over!

10. when i told you you would be in my heart forever i meant it we may not be together or in each others lives but ill hold a piece of u in my heart where ever i go


11. I never asked for much.. I always sacrificed for you.. but you couldn't for me??


12. When you lie to someone ... be ready for them to doubt anything you ever say