Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Heartache facebook status

Heartache facebook status
  • You ruined my life. I wish I never met you. I hate thinking about you. You hurt me...bad! But the worst part is... I still love you
  • ..it's a sad thing when the person u love most in this world, is the only person you can't be with..
  • sometimes i wish my heart had a off button...not because i don't want to care anymore but because I'm tired of all the pain its causing keeping it on
  • Never let some1 be a must in your life when you're just an option in there's
  • The truest of friends (whether near or far) are those that always make some time for YOU in their lives; not just fit you in where it is convenient for them.
  • sometimes, no matter how much you want something, you have to just give up. It just ain't worth the hassle or heartache. One day, they'll regret what they lost.
  • Throughout the day I can convince my self, that I don't love you. i don't need you. But then I see you again and I know I was lying.
  • I like him, but I love you. He's OK, but you're amazing. He's funny, but your hilarious. You're the one I really want. But you love her
  • The more you care the more you lose.
  • No one falls in-love by choice, it's by a chance...No one stays in-love by chance, it's by effort...And no one falls out of love by effort, it's by choice...