Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Emotion pain facebook status

Emotion pain facebook status
  • The only reason i act full of myself and act like i love myself is to cover up the fact that inside i hate myself so much it hurts...
  • is done trying to be a part of certain peoples lives when they obviously only care that you are when it suits them!
  • LOVE takes effort & acceptance,it won't always B a happy ride,u'l cry wen u'r hurt,u'l B sad wen ignored but hold on & always remember LOVE HURTS wen it's REAL!
  • Treat me like you want me, don't make me guess if you actually do. XxlovexX
  • feels that sometimes my feelings and happiness mean nothing to others, as long as they are happy.
  • behind my smile is a breaking heart, behind my laugh I'm falling apart, behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying to fight.
  • Even when your tears have dried, your heart still bleeds. It's the wounds that you can't see, the ones inside, that take the longest to heal.
  • You will never know the pain you cause me.. you will never know how many tears I have cried for you.. I should just give up.. but I can't walk away from you!
  • tired of having to go through everyday and act like I'm this happy outgoing girl .. when inside I'm dying,I'm crying,I'm breaking
  • Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. Think of this...if I say "I love you" but act like I hate you, which would you believe?