Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Justin Bieber Facebook status

Justin Bieber Facebook status updates

  • Kid: Mommy, I'm scared. Mom: Why? Kid: Because, I had a dream that Justin Bieber was still alive. Mom: Honey, that wasn't a dream.
  • Dear Bieber Haters: Justin is sexy, Justin is hot, Justin is everything, that you are not ;)
  • "Don't you buy me nothing, cuz' i am feeling one thing. Your lips on my lips is a merry, merry Christmas." -Justin Bieber (Mistletoe)
  • J - Just Amazin u - ultimately the best s - sexxyyy t - timeless i - is the hottest man ever! n - Nice abs Bieber<3
  • Ennie meenie miny mo, i'm j bieb's girl for sho ;)
  • No Justin Bieber, I don't think you're a girl. But having your own line of nail polish is not helping you at all.
  • Hannah Montanna once said "Nobodys perfect". well he lied ! Have you seen Justin Bieber <3
  • Dear God, Please give us back Elvis and Micheal Jackson and in return we will give you Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus
  • Yeah um if u say one more thing bad about Justin Bieber u wont live to see tomorrow! I'm just letting u know ahead of time! Mk? Mk!!
  • *baby*, I'm *overboard* and *stuck in the moment*, all i needs *somebody to love*, cuzz when *U smile*, i smile. ~~JB~~