Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heartbreak Facebook status

Heartbreak Facebook status
  • "A million words would not bring You back, I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried." I miss you :(
  • 3 strikes you're out. Good game buddy, good game.
  • I wish you could see that my heart isn't made of steel and has no armor. Then just maybe you'd stop launching bullets of torment into my chest! x(
  • I don't wanna go to bed, because I know that when I do, you'll be there in my dreams and my heart will break even more.
  • I miss your laugh, your smile, but most of all, I miss the way you said 'I Love You' !
  • sorry if I'm not as pretty as his...
  • I have made mistakes, and letting you go will be the biggest one, but I know that we will both be better off without each other. Just know that I loved you.
  • Feeling hurt, down, broken and betrayed and all you want to do is cry but you know they are not worth the tears :'(
  • i would've gave you the world, but that didn't mean anything. i would've gave you all you ever wanted, but u didn't care. all you cared about was yourself..
  • Too often we get hurt the worst because we let someone take up so much of our heart that when they leave; There's barely enough left to beat.