Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2 faced people facebook status

Two faced people facebook status updates


  • I despise 2 faced, lying, manipulative, bitches that only want to run their mouths on Facebook and NOT do it to my face!
  • It's funny how one day you're talking shit about someone and the next day you're all up that person's ass...if u ask me that's a fake a$$ b*tch!!!
  • You're 2-faced...but don't bother to ask who is the person in question, You know who u are and u continue to prove it over and over. I was right all along!
  • Some people have told so many lies and in their own minds they have actually started to believe it as the truth.
  • If someone has the guts to talk about me behind my back, they should be manly enough to say it to my face.
  • Calling me ugly won't make u pretty. Calling me fake won't make you real
  • Damn I think you need two Facebook's, one for each of your faces!!
  • Your like a penny, Two faced and useless. :DD
  • Thinks some people should read their status and apply it to themselves cause there not as perfect as they like to think
  • I'm not gonna get angry, call you names, or even kick your ass. cause truth of the matter is, You ain't worth it. and I really don't give a F*CK about you!
  • "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". So where exactly do you keep someone whom you thought was your friend?
  • Sweetheart, I would love to punch you in the face!! But Honestly, I wouldn't know which one to punch first, you are that 2 faced :-)