Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Karma facebook status

Karma facebook status updates
  • Isn't it fantastic when you get to witness karma coming and biting the ass of the people deserving? A thing of absolute beauty.
  • "you may think I'm stupid or blind to what's going on but the truth is i know & I'm saving that all up for the day karma comes calling me asking for names.."
  • some people need to remember that you get back what you give out of life..and that sometimes its family that will sell you out the fastest..karma is a bitch!!
  • Treat others the way you wanna be treated , karma's only a bitch if you are.
  • I'll just leave it up to Karma. he's a bigger bitch than I choose to be.
  • , let's play truth or dare... or maybe just dare since nobody tells the truth anymore.
  • ~Everything you do will eventually come back to either pat you on the back or kick you in the ass!~
  • Thank God for Karma... it's the only thing keeping me out of prison.
  • is seeing Karma in progress everywhere I look...Always remember, you only get what you give...
  • you can deny what you done, you may even get away with it with some people. but karma always knows who deserves what
  • You're sitting there, smirking, because you think you've won. I'm sitting here, laughing my ass off, because I know you haven't. Karma's a bitch, sweetie.