Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2012 end of the world Facebook status

2012 end of the world

  • The world will NOT end in 2012, you guys! My phone calendar goes up to 2019! We're gonna be alright!
  • END OF THE WORLD which was scheduled for 2012 has been postponed to 3012 due to some technical problem! Please co-operate & continue living with spirit! :)
  • 514 leap years since created in 45 BC. Without day today would be July 14, 2013. Mayans didn't account for leap year. World ended 7 months ago. My mind is blown
  • Those crazy Mayans had a sense of humor, let's make a calendar that ends, see how many people panic. !
  • Once I have my own kids, I'm going to make them watch the movie 2012 and tell them that I survived it.
  • The yr of the cow we had mad cow disease.The yr of the bird we had bird flu.In the yr of the pig we had swine flu.No wndr were screwed 2O12 is yr of the dragon!