Thursday, April 5, 2012

Annoyed Facebook status

Annoyed Facebook status


1. hates having bad days, when every little thing seems to piss you off and nothing ever goes right!!

2. I'm going to pretend i didn't hear you, close my eyes, and count to 10..I suggest you either rephrase ur attitude or run like hell.!! Your choice...

3. doesn't understand people sometimes. Their mouth says one thing but their actions say another

4. Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

5. I started off in a great mood today. Then, people started coming along and pissing me off.

6. is fed up of arguments, fed up of fighting, fed up of people, fed up of yelling and fed up of the pathetic things people do! I just cant be fucked anymore!

7. "Tired" is an understatement. "Half dead" is a better way of putting it!

8. I smile because I love you. I laugh because I feel lucky. I cry because I don't want to lose you. But I will punch you if you carry on pissing me off.

9. some people need 2 wear a diaper on their face for all the sh*t that's always coming from their mouths

10. is currently unsupervised

11. I didn't give a fuck yesterday, i don't give a fuck today, and there's a 99.98756% chance I'm not gonna give a fuck tomorrow.

12. Before you open your mouth to point out someone else's flaws, take a quick look at yourself and make sure you're perfect first!