Friday, May 18, 2012

Best friends Facebook status

Best friends Facebook status


1. It doesn't matter how far you live from a friend, Its how close she or he is to your heart <3 :)

2. you're my best friend. the only reason we aren't sisters is because our mothers couldn't handle that:)) love ya sis<3

3. Best friends are the ones where you can skip to the grocery store holding hands and singing at the top of your lungs

4. how much u wanna bet when me and my best friend are in the nursing home we will be throwing mashed potatoes

5. U may have many friends but the ones that are always there for you when u need them.They are your best friends for life and you will never be forgotten. <3 :-)

6. I love our crazy, stupid, dirty, funny, mental, retarded, weird conversations that no-one else will ever know. I.Love.You.Babe<3

7. you're my best friend. you know why? cause you know me better than i know myself. :) besties:)

8. You've been there for me when i was sad, mad, depressed, or when no one else was. I could never repay you for that (doesn't mean I'm not gonna try)! BFF'S!!!

9. When you want to cry ... I am your shoulder. When you want to laugh ... I am your clown. At all times ... I am your friend.

10. I have a best friend. I know he is my best friend because we r going to be the ones hitting eachother with our walkers, with our wheelchairs until we r DEAD.<

11. Best friends are life's medication for everything! They make you laugh when you're sad, smile when you're mad, and they are there when you need them most!

12. If he cries I cry. If he needs support I'll be there . If he needs a shoulder he leans on mine . I love his cause he my best friend