Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Haters facebook status

Haters facebook status update

  • Don't hate me cuz u ain't me, hate me cuz u cant change me.!
  • dear haters, do me a favor cry me a river build a bridge AND GET OVER IT! who cares if you like me or not?!
  • For everyone that doesn't like me, it goes mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter! An 9 times outta 10 the stuff u judge me on you have issues wit
  • I believe those who judge me are simply jealous that I am doing something they could or would not do. I am stronger than many even in my weakest moments:)
  • Don't judge me. If you don't like me, bitch remember, I don't live to please you
  • haters if you gone talk about me on fb AT LEAST have the balls to tag me in it & when u see me talk about me in my face an handle it like a big girl bitch :)
  • What happens in my life has nothing to do wit you ;; So keep my name out ya mouth, stop talkin shyt. I'm sick & tired of you fake bitchs and your bullshit!
  • To my haters! FYI I have worked hard for what I have and that little sick feeling in your stomach is what jealousy feels like.. Deal with it!
  • To all my supporting haters, the only reason you talk about me is because you are jealous that i have something you don't, a life. GROW UP!!
  • To all my haters. Roses are red, Violets are blue, God gave me five fingers, And the middle one is for you.