Thursday, March 8, 2012

One direction - Love and Mania Facebook status

One direction Facebook status updates


Love

  • You know your obsessed with 1D when your mom just randomly starts singing wmyb. :)
  • What Makes You Beautiful? Everything About You. We'll stay Up All Night. If u miss him, I Wish you could spare me what you think & Tell Me a Lie...
  • Hey directioners! Look for every 1D hate page, you can find. And then report them as many times as you can (:
  • Words we be just words, till you bring them to life!
  • Phenome~Niall, Bril~Liam, Extraordin~Harry, Ama~Zayn, Fabu~Louis and yes, they are 1D~erful! (;

Mania

  • Zayn: Louis what you doing here? Niall: How'd you get here? Liam: How'd you get there? Louis: I don't know. Liam: Magic carpet. Gotta be. Louis: I don't know.
  • Dear Friends just to let you know I have cured my Bieber Fever with DIRECTION INFECTION!!!
  • U know Ur a true directioner when U see a pigeon and scream Kevin, U know Y Liam can't Drink,U know who'sLoves Nando's, Whos says Vas Hapnin & who has 4 nipples
  • I have just been diagnosed with PODD~ Passionate One Direction Dedication! no cure!? THANK GOD!
  • No spoons!! Kevin!! SUPERMAAANNN!! <3 #HARDCOREDIRECTIONER <3