Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hurt facebook status

Hurt facebook status
  • never underestimate me , i can play games too, and i ain't got fuck all to lose !!!
  • I don't care if you hate me now, i already know you only treat me nice when you think i am useful to you.
  • I don't bother with those who have hurt me, cuz karma's a better bitch than I'll ever be. ;)
  • Trust is a fragile thing...It may take a lifetime to build, but only a moment of bad decision to tear it apart and destroy it forever...
  • if a relationship has to be kept secret you should never be in it.
  • I don't miss you, I miss the man you were pretending to be.
  • is sick of being strong and holding his head up high for everyone else when he can't even do the same for himself.
  • It is said that with pain, comes happiness. But no one ever specified just how much pain you have to endure, before you find genuine happiness
  • It's amazing how much pain your heart has to feel and how many tears you have to cry in order to get to that place where you can see that you deserve better..
  • don't trust too much, don't love too much and don't hope too much .. because that TOO MUCH can hurt you in the same way so much !