Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lies facebook status

Lies facebook status updates
  • ...is wondering how long should you let someone lie to you before you tell them you've known the truth the entire time?
  • You might have just burned me with your lies,but sweetheart Karma is about to set your ass on fire...
  • says "Just because someone has convinced themselves it's true, doesn't make them any less of a liar!"
  • The definition of being stupid: seeing the truth, knowing the truth, and choosing to still believe the lies...Because lies make stupid feel smart!
  • thinks it's really sad when people lie so much and start so much drama that they don't even know the truth anymore.
  • It's not so bad that you were lied to, it's the fact that you weren't worth the truth
  • The most insulting part of your attempted manipulations is that you actually think I'm dumb enough to fall for them..
  • Where there is love, there are no lies. Where there are lies, there is no love.
  • I gave you my sympathy, my attention, my devotion, my sensitivity, but most of all my heart. You gave me a lie. Thanks..
  • DON'T EVER tell me you lied to me to keep me from being HURT. YOU lied to save your own ass, not mine!