Monday, August 20, 2012

Attitude funny facebook status

Attitude facebook statuses


1. Dont you just love those three little words? Three words every woman should hear every day: You are right, honey!

2. Hes anyone elses child lost some attitude, because mine seems to have rather a lot right now !

3. My momma used to always tell me : Dont get mad...get even. But be sneaky about it.


4. Im the type of person taht does things because someone said I couldnt and i wanted to just prove them wrong.

5. Love me, Hate me, Say what you want about me, Then ask me if i care what you think ! :)

6. Think I will wear my SUPER B*TCH cape today :)

7. Of course Im an angel...Who cares if my wings are black, I have horns and a tained halo ? Im staill an angel !

8. I do not have bad attitude... I have a low tolerance for bullshit.