Monday, August 20, 2012

Most popular funny facebook status

Most popular funny facebook statuses updates


1. Needs a Facebook button that says ˝What you just posted makes me want to punch you in the face.˝ Put it beside the Like button. Just a suggestion.

2. In case of emergeny, exits can be located at the log out, delete, deactivate, hide and block features. Thank you for flying with Facebook.

3. Everything happens for a reason. Whether we like it or not. The bad things only happen to make us appreciate the good things.

4. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

5. They say milk gives you strenght so I drank 5 glasses and still couldnt move a wall, I tried 13 shots of vodka and saw the wall move itself  !

6. I am me and thats all i can be..Im not perfect and never claimed to be..but I am happy with who I am and With the decisions I have made in my life.

7. What steps do you take in a bush fire? ..F*CKING BIG ONES !

8. Well..I updated my status...offended someone. Was deleted from their friend lisst...Yep..My work here is done :D