Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blonde jokes Funny facebook status

Blonde jokes Funny facebook status updates


1.A blond got kicked out of a grocery store because she kept complaining that all the bananas where bent.

2. A robber stole a blonds televiosion. The blonde chased after the robber and shouted ˝Wait! You forgot the remote!˝

3. Only a true blond can trip over flat surfaces like me :)

4. Blonde: (crunch) Oh on my cereal! (thinks to self) Im a serial killer! AHHHHHH

5. What do you do if a blond throws a granade at you? You remove the safety pin and throw it back!

6. Brunette: Christmas Falls on Friday this year! Blond: oh thats great, I just hope it doesnt fall on Friday the 13th.

7. Brunette: Do you like Eminem ? -Blonde: Nope, I like Skittles. - Brunette: I meant the rapper. -Blonde: Why would i like the wrapper?

8. Blond and brunette walking down the road. Brunette says to blond ˝aww look a dead bird˝ the blond looks up to the sky and says ˝where˝?