Saturday, August 25, 2012

Funniest facebook status

Funniest facebook statuses



1. ME?! NORMAL?! How dare you insult me like that !

2. This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, secounds dog! READ THIS WITHOUT ALL THE DOGS NOW

3. Really? How does paper beat rock ? OK go stand in front of me and hold up a piece of papre as I throw my rock.

4. The great unanswered question in life: ˝At a move theater whick arm rest is yours?˝

5. Some girls put on too muck makeup...Your face isnt a coloring book!!

6. A cigarette shortens your life by 2 min, a beer shortens your life by 4 minutes, a working day shortens your life by 8 hours !

7. My internet suddenly stopped working..then i realied our neighbors didnt pay the bill..How irresponsible :D

8. I have something to say : Purple crayons do not taste like grapes.

9. Something to do on a boring day- wait for someone to ring your home phone and test their stupidity by answering : Hi, can I call u back soon? Im driving :)