Friday, August 24, 2012

Life funny facebook status

Life funny facebook statuses


1. Life is so simple, just eat, drink and change your facebook status

2. On the journey of life there are many paths to choose, I choose the psychopath.

3. Based on my current rate of income, I estimate a comfortable retirement about 200 years after my death.

4. Life is like diarrhea, no matter how hard you try and stop it, the shi just keep coming !

5. The funniest life cycle: Cockroach is afraid of ratm rat of cat, cat of dog, dog of man, man of his girlfriend and and girlfriend of cockroach...lol

6. Has decided my new profession is a broker. The more i work, the broker i get.

7. When we were little, our parents taught us how to walk and talk. Bot now they tell us to sit down and shut up.

8. You know you are getting older when you come to the annoying realization that your parents were right about almost everything.