Sunday, August 26, 2012

Funny jokes for facebook statuses

Funny jokes for facebook status update



1. Elephant asks the Camel "Why are your b*obs on your back?", Camel replies "OH! That's a great one, coming from the guy with his willy on his face"!!!

2.  5 facts: 1. your on Facebook 2. you think thats a dumb fack 4. you didnt notice i skipped 3 5. your looking back to check 6. your laughing

3. We both loved the trash, I loved you, you loved yourself

4. Says . What did one saggy b*ob say to the other saggy b*ob ?.....We better get some support before people start thinking we are nuts !

5. If we have freedom of speech, how come we have phone bills ?

6. If I got a dollar for every blonde moment I had I yould be a millionaire

7. Word of the day: donotannoymetoday If you get this, LIKE IT !

8. Math questions are so stupid!They are like ˝If i have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other, what do i have ?˝ Oh I dunno, a drinking problem maybe ??

9. You say Im pretty, I say thanks, you say Im funny, I say i know, You call me stpid, i hug you and say, ˝that makes two of us˝