Thursday, September 27, 2012

Animals funny facebook status

Animals funny facebook status updates

  • says if I had an animal spirit, I would be a bear. Looks big and cuddly and harmless. But, tick me off & I will rip your face off.
  • You know whats better than a Unicorn? A Rainbow Unicorn Know whats better than a Rainbow Unicorn? A Rainbow NINJA Unicorn
  • Birdie Birdie in the sky, made a poopy in my eye. Me no frown, me no cry. Me just happy cows can't fly !(:
  • Is wondering HOW did donkey get dragon pregnant?
  • When dogs leap onto your bed, it's because they adore being with you. When cats leap onto your bed, it's because they adore your bed.
  • I love talking to my dogs. They enjoy everything I have to say! : )
  • My cat is sitting here staring at me. I'm pretty sure if he could talk he'd be saying "obey me"
  • I'd slap you, but I'm pretty sure that counts as animal abuse (:
  • Try to find the 6 animals: camelephantelopelicanary.
  • it never ceases to amaze me how I can search the Internet for hours & find nothing, yet my cat can walk across the keyboard in 10 sec. & open 13 different sites