Thursday, September 27, 2012

Funny ,bored ,jokes ,wonder facebook status

Funny ,bored ,jokes ,wonder facebook status updates

  • When I die I will put in my will that the person who comes to my funeral dressed as the grim reaper and stays completely silent will get all my money. :)
  • did u know "Dammit, I'm mad" spelt backwards is "Dammit, I'm mad" :D
  • one a scale of 1- 10 I give this day the finger
  • Has anyone ever noticed lol looks like a stick man drowning? So next time you say lol you are killing another stick man... Just sayin :)
  • wonders how many of the $1 bills in my wallet have been in a stripper's ass crack?
  • Forgetting what you went into the kitchen to get is one thing but, it's darn scary when you can't remember why you went into the bathroom!
  • Quick! Type the first word that pops into your head!
  • The tears are flowing and my heart is heavy. I will miss you guys so much. R.I.P. you little green pieces of paper that used to live in my wallet.
  • do worms pee?
  • Is wondering if Mermaids smoke seaweed?