Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The best facebook status

The best facebook statuses


1. Even if you live your life as an open book people will still wonder which pages have secret messages.

2. you know you have a best friend when you say "remember that day" and you both burst out laughing and people call you crazy

3. would like to remind you... drunk words are just sober thoughts..

4. Here's to the people who love me , the people that have lost me and the lucky people who have yet to meet my crazy a$$!!! Have a gr8 day

5. my needs are simple... all I want is everything

6. If you can shoot deer during deer season, and ducks during duck season. Then I have a question about the upcoming tourist season.

7. has never grown up, just learnt how to behave in public.

8. believes routines can be broken occasionally. Everyone should be able to sleep in as long as they like, wear PJs all day or eat cereal for dinner now & then.

9. I searched on Internet: "What do Women want?" Internet search results: "We are searching too"

10. If you can't say anything nice...we're probably related.