Saturday, September 15, 2012

Best facebook status ever

Best facebook status ever


1. ~ be yourself, don't change 4 anyone ... if they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best !!

2. ...Always listen to your heart...it's on your left side..but it's always right!

3. I regret nothing in my life. Even if my past was full of hurt, I still look back and smile, because my past made me who I am today and made me stronger :)

4. When your surrounded by idiots, just remember, murder is illegal and sarcasm is way more satisfying.

5. Life's too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.

6. Happy moment--praise God. Difficult moment--seek God. Quiet moment--worship God. Painful moment--trust God. Every moment--thank God :)

7. The best thing about being me...I'm a limited edition...there are no other copies!

8. Only GOD can turn a MESS into a MESSage, a TEST into a TESTimony, a TRIal into a TRIumph, a VICTim into a VICTory. GOD is GOOD... all the time! I love this!!