Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crush Facebook status

Crush Facebook statuses


1. Open your eyes and embrace his instead of keeping his waiting, you never know who might come along and do what you failed too and win his over ;)

2. No one is afraid to say "I love you" they are just afraid of the reaction they will get <3

3. If only you could see yourself through my eyes, hear how much I talk about you with my friends, then maybe you would notice exactly how much I like you

4. There is a story behind every smile.. and your my favorite chapter :)

5. You see these spaces between my fingers? I noticed you have some too. Yours and mine fit together, like puzzle pieces.

6. sometimes we don't care whether anyone likes our status or not. The only thing we care about is that the status reaches the one person whom it is meant for!

7. It's funny how you can kinda have a crush on someone you thought you'd never talk to in your life! :)

8. you make my blue eyes sparkle, my heart pound, and my heart flutter in my chest, i would say you take my breath away but i need it when i sigh.

9. Dear Heart, I'm sorry but don't get your hopes up too high. Sincerely, Brain

10. A good friend would smile when you see the boy you like, BUT a best friend would push you into them and say '' Get Some''!