Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friendship-love facebook status

Friendship-love facebook statuses


  • A good friend is gonna tell you to forget the people who hurt you. A best-friend will be right beside you, swinging a bat saying, "Someone's gonna get it.."
  • People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But, people will not forget how you made them feel.~Maya Angelou~
  • my best friends may not be related to me by blood but they are my family
  • Falling in love isn't about finding the perfect person... it's finding the person whose imperfections make them perfect!
  • If I could live life all over again, I wouldn't do one single thing different, not one. Because if I did, I might never have met you. :)
  • When you find that one friend, that one person that you believe can truly hear your heart, you can honestly say you have found your best friend!
  • "You don't search for the people you want in your life, if you really need them they'll find you."
  • true friends are diamonds: precious and rare... false friends are autumn leaves: found everywhere... U are my diamond and i love you 4 ever and ever <3<3
  • God knew what I needed in my life... and then sent you... not only answering my prayers, but answering my dreams.
  • a great guy, who makes you smile every single day...what more could a girl ask for :)