Thursday, September 13, 2012

Funny Facebook Status Messages

Funny Facebook Status Messages



1. I'll be honest for 24 hours! MSG me any question you'd like! :P

2. Sometimes God sends us messages in ways we least expect.

3. life is like a Rubik's cube... sometimes ya gotta mess it up to make it better.

4. On ur cell go 2 new message, put it on T9 mode (won't work on keyboard must use the # pad), then cover ur screen & type in 4156831968, then look @ the screen <3

5. The feeling you get when you receive a message out of the blue that makes you smile :-)

6. All you facebookers hear me hear me!This is one of my most important messages ever!! hi :)

7. When someone sends you a Facebook message, that means you are supposed to reply back. It's just common sense/courtesy. Ignoring someone wont make them go away.