Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friendship facebook status

Friendship facebook status


  1. Sometimes people are nothing ..you make them something..&when they become something...they feel you are nothing.
  2. With me, you know what you are getting. I don't hide my feelings behind others. I may be hard to deal with, but I'm certainly honest about it & u never wonder.
  3. Don't be afraid of what people think. Be afraid of loosing the people who care. Because, in the end. They will be the ones who are left!<3
  4. They're cool, they're funny, silly and sweet. You know who I'm talking about well its my friends. To all my friends enjoy life and keep doing what u do best
  5. its not who's real to your face. Its about who stays real behind your back
  6. Thank you for making me smile every day and loving me along the way. Thank you for being a true and trusted friend. Most of all just thank you for you.
  7. Friends are like Stars in the Sky, You find as many as you want, But only a couple of them will last a life time <3
  8. There comes a time in everyone's life when we all need to listen, share, confide, and be understood; to show the depth of compassion for those needing a friend.
  9. Love is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you may loose everything
  10. it doesn't bother me that you don't like me, what bothers me is that you are hypocritical and PRETEND to like me!