Monday, September 24, 2012

Faith facebook status

Faith facebook statuses

1. Sometimes unanswered prayers are the best. You never know what God has in store for you. Keep praying, you never know where God will lead you.

2. When I have done my best, God will take care of the rest cause when the devil starts messing God starts blessing.

3. I love humor. When I die I don't want a normal tombstone. I want a parking meter that says "Time Expired" and a sign that says "vacationing, back soon.

4. this week I'll do what is "Possible" and leave everything "Impossible" to GOD!

5. Faith and determination are the first steps to your hopes and dreams coming true:)

6. God thank you for carrying me. I look at how many times and get tears in my eyes.With out you I would not have made it this far.Thank you, Jesus for carrying me

7. Sin takes you farther than you ever wanted to go, keeps you longer than you ever wanted to stay and it will cost you more than you ever wanted to pay.

8. Life is all about the SACRIFICE. You WIN some, you LOSE some, you just have to make the best with what you got. One day GOD will give us AN UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT

9. Leave something for "GOD" but never leave "GOD" for something, because in life, something will leave u.. but "GOD" will ALWAYS be there for u

10. God gives hope to those who dream. Gives miracle to those who believe. He never lets down those who trust and never leaves those who walk with Him.