Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love status for facebook

Love status for facebook


1. I don't give a shit anymore, think what you think, believe what you want, but remember I cared when no one else did.

2. I say i don't love you. I say i don't care. But every time i see you, i cant help but stare :) <3

3. we talk for hours, and i don't get sick of u. And the moment you tell me you have to go, i don't want to...but i sigh and say OK anyway.

4. When I look into the eyes looking back at me, I feel whole & I know I have the most wonderful man in the world. I Love You

5. Your voice melts my heart. Your smile gives me butterflies.Your laugh makes me smile. Your hugs make me feel safe. Your kisses make sparks fly. I <3 u

6. There's a reason you keep coming back in my life. And there's a reason I keep letting you.

7. Guy: *follows girl* Girl: *turns around* "why are you following me" Guy: "Because when i was young my mom told me to follow my dreams"

8. I don't need a boy in skinny jeans and DC's who wear jackets all the time... I want a man who isn't afraid of mud and can drive a truck and four wheeler <3