Monday, September 24, 2012

Funny Statuses about Facebook

Funny Status about Facebook



1. I truly believe that Facebook should change it's status question from 'What's on your mind?' to 'What's your problem today?'

2. If you had to choose a song to describe me what would it be and why? Leave your answers below please!!

3. Facebook's kinda like prison, huh? Sitting all alone in a room, writing on a wall, getting poked by strangers all the time. ;)

4. With all these FACEBOOK POKES, I'm starting to feel violated. Please make sure you are well protected against FACEBOOK STD's. Be safe, wear a finger c*ndom!

5. there's no need to watch soap operas anymore, we have Facebook. Like Sands through the hourglass, these are the Posts of our Lives

6. there's no need to watch soap operas anymore, we have Facebook. Like Sands through the hourglass, these are the Posts of our Lives

7. Facebook needs these three buttons: "Nobody cares", "Are you an idiot?" & "Dislike" button.

8. My-space & Facebook got divorce. Looks like Facebook got the custody of all the kids

9. Facebook:/noun/a place where a boy gets ignored when he writes a joke but when a girl writes the same joke she gets 76 likes, 64 comments and 43 friend requests

10. I'm trying to figure why I'm sitting here on FB, nothing's going on. No notifications, messages. Yet here I sit...waiting for something, anything to happen.