Thursday, September 20, 2012

Funny FB status

Funny FB status


1. Why do the DQ lips have a man's voice? What, does DQ really stand for Drag Queen?

2. I know what every ones bathroom looks like because of Facebook

3. If you saw me smiling and giggling for no reason that you know of ...would you be scared or curious?

4. We all know mirrors don't lie...let's be thankful they also don't laugh!!

5. warns you, don't ever think you've won an argument because i quit talking.. i just stopped arguing out loud!

6. You're the reason I get up in the morning. Lol, jk, I have to pee.

7. why do people put their relationship status as " its complicated "?? We all know that means ur single but still doing ur ex.. why advertise that???

8. God made coke. God made Pepsi. God made me, oh so s*xy. go made rivers God made lakes God made u, well... we all make mistakes. :P

9. Three little sperms swimming one asks the other how far till we get to the ovaries? the s*erm replies back f*ckin miles my friend we just past the tonsils!

10. Hun, I don't think the camel will appreciate you stealing his toe like that..♥