Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friendship-hurt facebook status

Friendship-hurt facebook statuses

  • I'm actually glad you treated me like crap. Because, now, I realize, you were meant to be in my life for only a short amount of time. And I've gotten stronger.
  • Friendship is like glass,if you drop it it shatters and breaks. And even if you do glue the pieces back together the damage has been done
  • You'll push me away and break my heart, but the sad thing is, I'll always be here for you when you need me or if someone breaks your heart!
  • suddenly realized that all those people I thought of as friends don't consider me to be anything more than an acquaintance.
  • Why is it that whenever I am at my lowest point and really need a friend, everyone either picks a fight with me or turns their back and totally ignores me.
  • It's amazing how quickly people walk out of your life, and how easy they think it is to walk back in.. I'm not who I used to be.
  • I'm not normally such a bitch, I'm just highly allergic to people who are backstabbers, liars, fakes, users, and otherwise disloyal jerk-offs!
  • We'll probably never be close again. Not because I don't care about you because I do, but I just don't want to get hurt by you again.
  • True friends accept your faults, tell you like it is and there for you. Bandwagon friends say what you want to hear, pat your back and stick a knife in it next.
  • Put your time and effort in those who desire to be a part of you, let go of those who don't.