Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Coffee Facebook status

Coffee Facebook statuses



1. I'm going to bed.. you all can rest easy for a while... my evil plot for world dominance will resume upon the consumption of my morning's first cup of coffee ..

2. Going over to a friends farm on famville to see if he has any coffee on...if not I think I will pluck his chickens :)

3. it's official: I am a coffee s*ut!

4. WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the things I say or do before the caffeine has fully made it to my blood stream.

5. Initializing all systems... Loading... Loading... Checking caffeine intake... Fatal error 32: caffeine levels too low! Main processor shutting down...

6. Dear Coffee, Thank you for always being here for me every morning to wake me up and give me lots of energy...I couldn't do it without you! Love, Me!

7. Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to ground up coffee beans, pour hot water over it, and catch it in a cup to drink, was a genius

8. The moment your warmth touches my lips I get all happy inside! Felling you run down my throat is an amazing feeling! GOD I LOVE COFFEE! Good Morning Pervs!

9. Hand over the coffee now and save yourself from a Gibbs head slap.

10. ever stand there, making a pot of coffee, look at the coffee grounds and consider doing a line or two of em just to jump start the day? yep it's that kinda day