Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ex-boyfriend facebook status

Ex-boyfriend facebook statuses updates


1. Why, do your exes always come back when your finally happy? but it's really nice when they beg for you back ;P

2. I bought a fish, named it after my ex boyfriend and flushed it down the toilet. Its really the little things in life.

3. Do ex-husband's have some sort of radar or magical ability to know when their ex is having a good day - so they can ruin it for them? I think mine must. :(

4. you'll never realize the value of what you have, until what you have is no longer yours.

5. The wrong person walked out of my life, and the right person walked in.

6. In a blink of a eye you changed my life and in a beat of a heart you crushed it

7. An Ex is called an Ex because they're an EX-ample of who not to date next time

8. ex boyfriend- I miss you. girl- sneezes. ex boyfriend- bless you . Are you getting a cold? girl- no I'm allergic to bull sh!t.

9. Honestly I've moved on, so why cant you? o right its cuz you have finally realized I'm the best you could have and you messed it up royal, sorry bud your loss

10. If karma doesn't hit you, I swear I will first..