Thursday, September 20, 2012

Depression Facebook status

Depression Facebook statuses

1. You want an honest answer, OK then. I'm not OK, i haven't been for a long time. As a matter of fact I want nothing more than, even on good days, to end my life.

2. Why does it seem as though just when things start going good in your life, the bottom always drops out from underneath you?

3. Just when you think you are forgetting, all the memories come floating back to your head and you fall again. Only this time you realize you can't get back up.

4. Although i may seem fine on the outside, no-one really sees the true tears and pain behind this mask of happiness

5. feels like there is just no point in living anymore :( I'm always there for everyone ... but now I'm on the edge and STILL no ones there for me. :(

6. Did you ever have an "I don't know" moment. You don't know where you going...how to get there...were you are coming from...what to do or worst what to think?

7. It seems like no matter what I do, it's just not good enough for everyone...

8. No matter how many friends you have. If your not with someone u can share Ur love with. Your still alone when you lay your head down at night.

9. one day I'll be gone and you'll say to yourself, "damn, i should of treated his better"

10. keeps telling himself; don't need anything, don't want anything, don't dream anything and you'll be fine.