Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Very funny facebook status

Very funny facebook statuses

  • I'M NOT CLUMSY! I thought the floor was lonely, so i gave it a hug!
  • Have u ever noticed the automatic flush sensors on toilets look an awful lot like hidden cameras? Makes u wonder huh?
  • anyone can join in ! I'm gonna start a story.. Once upon a time there was...
  • yesterday someone threw a happy meal at me and said "I'm loving it" So i ran over with a car and said"Nation Wide is on your side"
  • I don't NEED a brain!!! I have a little thing called Google! :D
  • Bond meets a chicken and says "my name's bond, james bond" the chicken says "i'm ken, chic-ken"
  • Has nothing to say, I just wanted to appear in your Newsfeed ;)
  • I don't Insult people, I describe them!!
  • Thinks that I need more hours in the day, more days in the weekend, more holidays in the year and more free time to enjoy it all!
  • The hardest job in the world must be working in a bubble wrap factory. Can u imagine the self control that is required to work there, "must not pop bubbles"