Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harry Potter facebook status

Harry Potter facebook statuses

  • Hogwarts Rules: 26- I will not tell Oliver Wood that Quidditch as been permanently canceled.
  • Rule of Hogwarts 601- I will not bewitch my car and see what happens when snape catches me freeing the house elves in the kitchens
  • Hogwarts Rules: 15- I will not ask for advice from Fred and/or George on how to wreak havoc either.
  • You know you are a Harry Potter geek when you and your grandkids are in the yard using tree branches as wands pointing them at each other yelling "Stupefy."
  • I'm the kind of person that goes to the zoo and looks at the owls and says "You had my Hogwarts letter, didn't you.."
  • Harry- "Accio CHUCK NORRIS" Voldemort- "Crap."
  • If some one asks me "Team Edward or Team Jacob?" I'll say, "Team Severus Snape because real men don't sparkle!"
  • rules of Hogwarts # 23: your wand is not a light saber, therefore, light saber sound effects are not necessary.
  • snape snape severus snape snape snape Severus snape DUMBLEDORE! ~the mysterious ticking noise! LOVE it
  • Rule 36 of Hogwarts: I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous