Monday, September 17, 2012

Funniest Facebook status ever

Funniest Facebook status ever



1. When you're stressed, eat ice cream, cake, cookies, candy, and anything sweet! Why? Because 'stressed' spelled backwards is ... DESSERTS !!

2.I may be loud, weird and annoying sometimes; I may not have the perfect figure or look the hottest, but I'm ME and that's more than I can say for SOME people!

3. does have a serious side you know. I keep it out there on the back porch in a cage and feed it crackers.

4. If I'm ever on a bad date I'm going to stand up and say " I'm an actor, there all actors. Those are hidden cameras, Your on MT V's Disaster Date!" And run out.

5. You're not truly living if you're sanity's not being challenged on a regular basis.

6.  is in his own little world.. That's okay everyone knows him here =)

7. Tonight... I'm drinking until I'm someone Else's problem!

8 ... Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, ignore the pain, Live Laugh Love, Forgive&Forget, Life's too short to live with regrets!

9.  forget energy drinks..I need a power plant!

10.  wonder if drinking while on Facebook classify as drinking with friends???