Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Christian Facebook status

Christian Facebook statuses



1. When the storms in your life come... ALWAYS REMEMBER, that JESUS is walking towards them and not away!

2. Hey! It's not like God asked you to climb up on a Cross and die for Him. He is only asking you to listen to Him and go His ways and not YOURS!

3. My greatest test will turn into my greatest testimony. If God brought you to it, he will get you through it.

4. I can tell my friend anything and know there won't be gossip, I can ask for anything and know it will be taken care of, Jesus Christ my devoted friend.

5. Sometimes, if you have a bad day, it just means God has something better in store for the future.

6. The meaning for Christmas is its Jesus birthday

7. Whats the sense in going to church if your still going to live the way you want to?

8. people ask me after all you've been through why do you hold your head high? that's because I have God and with him in your life why wouldn't you always look up.

9. Interesting how politics can make some so-called "Christians" very unchristian like!

10. Trust me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory (psalm 50:15)