Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Encouragement facebook status

Encouragement facebook statuses


1. Live4the ones thatLive4U, 4get about those that 4got about u,Life moves on without a rewind button,don't regret a thing,simply learn from things you wish2change

2. I'd rather try and fail, than to have never tried at all. Doing nothing, always brings the same results - failure by forfeit.

3. If looking backwards is painful, and looking forward is scary, just remember that God will always be there to walk beside you.

4. Life is short, remember who you were, know who you are, and believe in who you will become!

5. You must never limit your challenges...instead you must challenge your limits!!!

6. When I feel weak and I'm at the point of giving up, I look into my son's eyes and suddenly I regain all my strength <3

7. "The challenges aren't there to stop you...they're there to help you grow"

8. NEVER hold your head down,NEVER say I cant,NEVER limit yourself, and NEVER stop believing in yourself.You are special and gifted so get up get out and get yours