Thursday, September 20, 2012

Drama Facebook status

Drama Facebook statuses

1. why is it OK for a man to talk to a woman but it is not OK for a woman to talk to a man without being accused of dating them!!

2. It takes the smarter bigger person to brush off the drama and walk away. It takes the psycho bitch with a small brain to give in and talk shit

3. Drama n chaos will come n go, but those who stand beside u regardless of ur decisions, those r the ones u consider family. U don't have 2 be blood 2 be family!

4. keep my name out of your mouth unless you think you can handle the taste.

5. People who start drama on Facebook, have what I like to call, "courage behind the keyboard" Face to Face, they would be a p*ssy!

6. & It’s okay if you’re jealous of me…’Cause If I were you – I’d be jealous too.

7. i swear some people are obsessed with drama, fighting, and making people feel bad to make them feel better.

8. It's not okay to be angry with someone and pretend everything is okay. So glad I'm not FAKE! If I'm angry with you, you will be the first person to know.

9. Sometimes it is better to just be Quiet.

10. Its the little things in life that humble you and make you thankfull for what you've got. It makes you cherish the small and happy things in life.